Thanks to the support of Tulsa voters and funding from the 2015 Bond, Springdale Elementary School has a new classroom addition/shelter and remodeled library and front office areas, providing safe, comfortable, modern, flexible, and welcoming spaces for students, teachers, and support professionals
At Springdale Elementary School, the 2021 Bond for Tulsa Public Schools includes:
- A digital marquee, parking lot and sidewalk improvements;
- Repairs to the HVAC system to improve air quality;*
- New educational and instructional technology for every class;
- New equipment, materials, and resources for fine arts and physical education; and
- Safe, comfortable, and environmentally sustainable transportation.
*HVAC and air quality repairs will be federally funded by the CARES Act.
|PROPOSITION 1: SAFE LEARNING|
- Security cameras and radios
- Parking lot, sidewalk, and exterior LED lighting
- Air quality/HVAC replacements - federally funded by the CARES Act
|PROPOSITION 2: STUDENT AND CLASSROOM TECHNOLOGY|
- Network and systems upgrades
- Student and teacher technology
- Digital marquee
|PROPOSITION 3: TRANSPORTATION|
Funding from Proposition 3 will ensure that all students have access to safe, comfortable, and dependable transportation.
|PROPOSITION 4: QUALITY LEARNING MATERIALS AND PROGRAMS|
- Textbooks and learning materials
- Library digital and print resources
- School projects funds
- Wellness and physical education